Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Published author!!

I am officially going to be a published poet! My poem called Sensing Autumn is going to be published in a book that a dear friend of Mine Ted is writing. He signed the contract this morning. I nearly cried when he asked if I would grant him permission to publish my poem. Ever since I can remember I have desired to be a published author and now I will not only be published but his book is slated for international markets! My mind is just spinning I can hardly believe the good news.
Before the sunshine of yesterday I spent my spring break stuck inside because of the mini snowstorm on Saturday. Sunday found me at church and getting caught up on this season of Lost. On Monday I crocheted my first mitten out of two. I'm over all satisfied with the mittens considering that I created the pattern myself. I will post pictures soon after I finish the other mitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment