Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Waiting...

I submitted the Peace Corps application and the health status forms 2 days ago. Now I wait. And I wait... And I keep waiting... The phone call and toolkit information should come in the next 2 weeks.
I procrastinated on my homework the other day and have come to the conclusion that I'd like to serve in Guatemala, The Pacific Islands, or in Eastern Europe somewhere. Order does not reflect preference in this case.
Off I go to pay attention in class and try meditating to releave this mountain of stress.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck!!

    John and I really wanted to join too and that was our plan for when we both finish our bachelors but we ended up with Bishep instead. So, now it's on the backburner for when he goes to college. That gives John more time to finish his degree as he hates school...lol.

    ReplyDelete