Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Slight Change In Plans

Since I last updated my plans have changed slightly. Turns out I will not be graduating right away since I need to sort out a few small matters with a class. I still want to work overseas and whether that be Peace Corps or some other kind of job I don't know. My Peace Corps application is still open it is just that right now I am in the frustrating process of finding and then sending in my medical records before I can actually get to the medical paper work. Currently I'm working at a wonderful summer camp as a counselor and the recreation director of sorts. Its a blast, filled with bugs and has plenty of opportunity for valuable experience. i am now recertified in CPR and First AID training and plan to send my updated resume to the Peace Corps offices as soon as camp ends and I am back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment